My RedFooted Torties ❤️

Janelle Green

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
My favorite pet of owning tortoises is building their enclosures and making them image.jpeg natural looking as best I can. Today I made a new cave in my red foot outdoor enclosure. Foxy looks pretty happy to me ❤️

Janelle Green

Colorado
Very nice young tortoise!
It's still way too early, but Foxy is beginning to look male from the side profile.
Lucky you that Foxy could be a boy or a girls name.
Too bad for my big female named JULIO!
It's so hard picking names when their young! You could call her Julia lol

Last edited:

Janelle Green

Colorado
Very nice young tortoise!
It's still way too early, but Foxy is beginning to look male from the side profile.
Lucky you that Foxy could be a boy or a girls name.
Too bad for my big female named JULIO!
It is to young to tell still :( not many unisex names to. Foxy looks female from underneath but male from side lol well see in a few years if it's a boy maybe I can just call him Fox lol

Janelle Green

Colorado
image.jpeg I come out from sleeping in my hide when my mom mists my home I love it feels like rain makes me wild and hungry

Janelle Green

Colorado
Our new yearling red foot tortoises should be here Saturday or Monday! We got them from Az Sulcata don't know the sex of coarse but we're naming them Casper and Wendy :) I will post pictures as soon as I get them I've never got a pet in the mail before so this will be new and I'm nervous wish us luck hope for healthy happy torties to arrive!

Janelle Green

Colorado
I just want everyone to know foxy my red foot is eating so good now! I didn't have to mix in mazuri to her food she finally just started eating the fresh stuff I am so happy and relieved .i have maZrui on the way so I will just sprinkle it around their outdoor enclosures so they can walk and eat I saw it on Kamp Kenan he does that and thought it was a great idea

Janelle Green

Colorado
image.jpeg My plant haul today for the red foot enclosure all safe for the tortoises! Got 6 plants so far and need one more haul and should be good . Enclosure will be done by Tuesday