More pics (Box turtles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
Just some more pics - finally got my camera working again. Here a couple pics of two of my Eastern boxies - Caroline and Hiram.

Attachments

• 100_0934 (Mobile).JPG
    100_0934 (Mobile).JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_0978 (Mobile).JPG
    100_0978 (Mobile).JPG
    27 KB · Views: 58
A

alexjems41

Which one is caroline and which one is hiram.They both seems good in pictures and looks healthy too.Yet I don't have pic for my turtles but I will definitely post for the next time.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Great looking boxies. Boxies.....my favorite! Are your's outside year round and do they hibernate? Do the come inside at all? How old are they?

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
They are outside year round and hibernate. I never bring them inside. They are all rescues so I have no idea of age. Poor Caroline was horribly sick when she first came, She was living in an aquarium with no substrate - just an inch of water. :( The sicker they are - the more I bond with them - so she stayed on with me. I promised her she'd never have to live like that again.

I have easterns, three toeds, ornates, gulfies, and floridas - love them all!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
alexjems41 said:
Which one is caroline and which one is hiram.They both seems good in pictures and looks healthy too.Yet I don't have pic for my turtles but I will definitely post for the next time.

Hi Alexjems41: I notice that you've made several posts, but you have never introduced yourself. Please go to the "introductions" section of the forum and give us some info on you and your tortoises so we can officially send you a welcome to the forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.