Missing Galopagos Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cary, NC
Someone on my FB page found a very young Galop in south Florida. Let me know if anyone is missing a tortoise and I will get you the contact info.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Someone on my FB page found a very young Galop in south Florida. Let me know if anyone is missing a tortoise and I will get you the contact info.
I hope the youngster gets reunited with the owner. The people who miss that lil tort must be beside themselves

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
Could be an Aldabra. since I do not keep them, I have a hard time distinguishing them. They just look like a really big black tortoise to me.

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
Never mind, sorry for the waste of time, tortoise was never missing. The person posting either did it on purpose to draw attention to himself or chose very poorly worded info leading to believe he had found the tortoise. Either way, no reason to comment further on this.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Never mind, sorry for the waste of time, tortoise was never missing. The person posting either did it on purpose to draw attention to himself or chose very poorly worded info leading to believe he had found the tortoise. Either way, no reason to comment further on this.

Yipes! Some people. If you want, I'll close the thread so no more comments can be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.