Meet My Shelly!

stacipii1

Sheldon is a redfoot tortoise that I have had for over 6 years now. He is a healthy, spunky big guy who weights 8 pounds!! His vet was very impressed with his outgoing personality and energy. I have no idea how old he is but according to his vet he's the biggest redfoot she's seen in a long time! He lives in a custom built enclosure with a steamer and two heat lamps (UVA and UVB). He has a huge appetite and loves bananas and to wander my house. The photo is a year old (from his 5th 'birthday').

IMG_2323.JPG

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Sheldon is a redfoot tortoise that I have had for over 6 years now. He is a healthy, spunky big guy who weights 8 pounds!! His vet was very impressed with his outgoing personality and energy. I have no idea how old he is but according to his vet he's the biggest redfoot she's seen in a long time! He lives in a custom built enclosure with a steamer and two heat lamps (UVA and UVB). He has a huge appetite and loves bananas and to wander my house. The photo is a year old (from his 5th 'birthday').

View attachment 199898
A cute tort!

And a very warm welcome to the forum.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Hello and welcome from Texas! I keep the RF tors too! Love them! ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1487568602.461233.jpg these are my babies: Shellie with dark shell and Tucker with lighter colors and red head.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1487568910.104693.jpgbaby Tuc-Tack saying hi to your Sheldon during his coco oil massage:) ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1487569079.699354.jpg and his "house sister" Shell-Shell sends her greetings. Mine will be 2 yrs old in June