Meet my new babybaby

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
@Eric Phillips
Today is his 3rd day here and apparently he is now comfortable. He has come out of hiding and spends ALL his time in the water. I will have to remove him to clean out the water saucer! I also discovered today that he loves blueberries.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Most very lucky you are! Great looking baby and I can't wait to see the chosen name for this little one.

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
@Eric Phillips
Today is his 3rd day here and apparently he is now comfortable. He has come out of hiding and spends ALL his time in the water. I will have to remove him to clean out the water saucer! I also discovered today that he loves blueberries.

Awesome news! I knew it wouldn't take long!

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
What a great looking Gulf Coast! I can't wait to see it as it matures.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
20170708_140957.jpg Here are photos taken today. One month later. He has grown a lot. I'm actually thinking too fast but the growth looks good. He was 37 grams when he arrived here on June 9. Today, July 8, he is 50 grams and about 2.5 inches SCL.20170708_140941.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I missed this thread the first time around. What a great little turtle! Congrats! I love the GC too. This makes me miss mine.

Mine colored up something fierce at maturity. Yours is already showing a lot of color, so I can't wait to see him in another year or two.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I missed this thread the first time around. What a great little turtle! Congrats! I love the GC too. This makes me miss mine.

Mine colored up something fierce at maturity. Yours is already showing a lot of color, so I can't wait to see him in another year or two.
Thank you! About 20 years ago I had a solid black, huge old GC. He was an impressive guy.