May I present Remy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
I just picked this girl up down in IL today. She is big and heavy and I cant wait until I can put her with my male after quarantine! With her I should definitely produce a few little hatchlings of my own this year. Im calling her Remy. :D

6254db39.jpg

9805216c.jpg

aa7137dc.jpg

c5ef8de4.jpg

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Oh Anja, she looks so sweet! She is beautiful!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
good gawd girl where'd you get her?! LUCKY!!!!!!

sorry i missed your call! kids are being so frickin' loud today, i can't hear myself think!

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
cvalda said:
good gawd girl where'd you get her?! LUCKY!!!!!!

sorry i missed your call! kids are being so frickin' loud today, i can't hear myself think!

Yea I tried to call a couple of times on the way home today to brag about her! lol We went down to the Lake County show today just to check it out since they are one of our advertisers. Its just north of Chicago near Gurnee. (which is funny because Gurnee is where I picked up the first two RFs.) They had a male as well that was a tad bit smaller than her but I just picked her up since I already had a male. Actually Dan bought her for me for Valentine's Day. hehehe

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
jlyoncc1 said:
Oh Anja, she looks so sweet! She is beautiful!

Thanks Dee! I think she looks a little grumpy in her pics, she is very shy. Im waiting for some Ecoearth bricks to soak so I can get her setup. I stopped on the way home and picked up a 50gal stock tank for her. :)

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
She looks good. Just how big is she? Did you find any of that hardwood mulch?

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
She looks great Anja :D You just might get eggs this year. ;)

Danny

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Thanks Itort and Danny!

She is right at 10", and I will weigh her when I take her downstairs but she is really heavy. :D

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Is that the show that goes on every two weeks or so????

Man, she's a great find! Hmmm...... shoulda grabbed that male, too! LOL!

My little kids have been extra... rambuntcious... I sprained my shoulder on Thursday and they are either taking advantage of the fact that I can't keep up with them, tackle them down, or "put the smack down", OR they're reeling in the fact that they have to keep a little bit of distance from me 'cause I'm scared they'll knock into that arm and cause the pain to flair up. Whichever one it is, they have been HELLIONS today and are running me AND the bigger kids ragged! My mom tried to call and I had to hang up because the 3 year old was pulling a Satan act... it's way hard to drag a screaming demon up to the stairs and get him into bed with one arm. :\ LOL! I think I'll be gray soon! Dude I wish I coulda been WITH you, in fact! ROFL~!

Oh and that was TOTALLY sweet of Dan!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
cvalda said:
Is that the show that goes on every two weeks or so????

Man, she's a great find! Hmmm...... shoulda grabbed that male, too! LOL!

My little kids have been extra... rambuntcious... I sprained my shoulder on Thursday and they are either taking advantage of the fact that I can't keep up with them, tackle them down, or "put the smack down", OR they're reeling in the fact that they have to keep a little bit of distance from me 'cause I'm scared they'll knock into that arm and cause the pain to flair up. Whichever one it is, they have been HELLIONS today and are running me AND the bigger kids ragged! My mom tried to call and I had to hang up because the 3 year old was pulling a Satan act... it's way hard to drag a screaming demon up to the stairs and get him into bed with one arm. :\ LOL! I think I'll be gray soon! Dude I wish I coulda been WITH you, in fact! ROFL~!

Oh and that was TOTALLY sweet of Dan!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont see how you do it Kelly! I hope you get to feeling better soon. I have a tough enough time dealing with ONE much less NINE kids! lol

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
That was a sweet present! Is there something wrong with us that we are happy when we get a tort instead of diamonds? LOL Kelly, Hope you feel better!

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
jlyoncc1 said:
That was a sweet present! Is there something wrong with us that we are happy when we get a tort instead of diamonds? LOL Kelly, Hope you feel better!

I always prefer to get reptiles for any gift. lol A few years back I got a large adult pair of Red Spitting cobras for V-day and I was THRILLED! lol

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
JustAnja said:
jlyoncc1 said:

I always prefer to get reptiles for any gift. lol A few years back I got a large adult pair of Red Spitting cobras for V-day and I was THRILLED! lol

Me too. The jewelry is kept tucked away in boxes since I usually only wear the little turtle necklace a friend gave me several years ago. Tho I love getting roses they die too quickly. Wrong time of the year to be picking up living potted plants.

However a tortoise keeps giving and giving all year long...and for years to come.

Before I space this part off....congrats! She looks really nice!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Anja, Remy is a beauty. I love that ting of pink on her jaws. Beautiful. Congrats. You are a lucky girl to have a hubby that gives her reptiles for special occasions :D

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Crazy1 said:
Anja, Remy is a beauty. I love that ting of pink on her jaws. Beautiful. Congrats. You are a lucky girl to have a hubby that gives her reptiles for special occasions :D

Thanks Robyn, but we arent married. ;)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Oops, :rolleyes: well you are still a lucky girl to have someone special that give you Reptiles.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Crazy1 said:
Oops, :rolleyes: well you are still a lucky girl to have someone special that give you Reptiles.

No worries :) Its great. :D

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
She is a looker! Congrats Aj.
Do you think she could be caring eggs right now? You mentioned she was pretty heavy and that popped into my head. Her being gravid would be soooo cool....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.