Martha

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So FL
Lol. She's the most confident sweet beast I have. She's liking the single life. Her enclosure is fairly shady but she likes to find a few rays of sun to stretch out in even though it's 90 degrees.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Martha is a favorite of mine, keep the updates coming. My spiky redfoot Vern likes her lumps.
1503356075907.jpg

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
Martha is a favorite of mine, keep the updates coming. My spiky redfoot Vern likes her lumps.
View attachment 216170

She's definitely one of a kind with her lumpy figure. A great example of what bad care early on can lead to. Nothing seems to phase her though.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
And also conquered the laws of gravity :p

Cheers,
Beep-Beep

Spider tortoise...spider tortoise....doing whatever a spider tortoise does....

I'm a lefty and my phone is too dumb to recognize that I hold it upside down to take photos, even though the controls flip for me, the final photo often times does not.

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
Love this picture of your Martha! Perfect example of how we- ignorant humans- can mess them up, and how good care after that can restore their health and their looks

Yes. Her growth while with Allegra looks great. She has no idea she's not a super model.

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
IMG_0504.JPG

This is Martha's travel accommodations. She evacuated Florida. So far she's just moderately annoyed by the cramped quarters on the trip to safer grounds. Hurricane Irma is no joke. Please be safe everyone.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Safe travels to Martha and your family. Do you have a safe place to stay?