1494466912172-1451546013.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 46

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
Way too small to sex. He/she needs a few more years of growing

Oneofakindsarah

Poo that's what I was afraid of. I hope is a boy, I will feel really bad if it's a girl and we are calling it George lol

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Greetings from my female, JULIO!
Yeah, what's in a name anyway? And who does not know that great old song "Georgie Girl"???
My male iguana's name is Clover.
Bottom line: they don't know their names anyway!!! Just some weird noise they hear when we say their name. Yes indeedy!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
My boy LaVerne (aka Vern) and his girlfriend Rambo see nothing wrong with George being a lady...plus in the old Nancy Drew books her best girlfriend was George.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I think you have won the award for incorrect gender name with a girl called Rambo. :D

My pets came pre-named so credit goes to a bunch of uninformed Craigslist users. Currently the boys are Vern, Squirt and Mango and the ladies are Rambo and Redfoot (yeah...we just call her Red). We also have Ruby who better be a female, it's a sausage party around here.

Whoa, how OLD are you!?
Hey now! I'm 30, but I had a penchant for reading anything I could get my hands on so my mom's collection of Nancy Drew books went down fast, about a book a night. I also read all of the Hardy Boys, Boxcar Children and about 90 books on aviation and war planes thanks to Grandpa all in one summer. I wish I had time to read as much as I used to. Mostly I just read when I visit my parents now as they don't have internet or cable TV.