Male African Spurred Thigh Tortoise for Adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahara910

5 Year Member
Hello
I am posting this for my mom who has never used a forum before. She has a beautiful male 5 year old tortoise. He is an African Spurred Thigh. He has outgrown his current habitat. She got him as a baby, she loves him but I don;t think this was realistically thought out. Anyhow he needs a permanent home with a tortoise loving adult. We know he is a male, we know he is 5 years old... actually his hatch day is this month. He is about 14"... I'm not sure what else you need to know as I have never owned a tortoise. We are north of Tampa and do NOT want to ship him. You can email me if you are interested and I will answer anything else I can.
Trying to add pictures One of them he is in the house hanging out with the dog for a minute lol
IMG_0052.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

Thank you.
Sarah

sahara910

5 Year Member
I should also add this guy is so friendly, he is living with me until we find him a home. She lives too far North of here and is about to travel. I love him but I have 3 kids (one of which is a baby) so I cannot keep him. There is no "fee" providing the home is a qualified one :)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Very generous...I'm sure one of our Florida elite could do something for you?!?!?

sahara910

5 Year Member
yeah then you have to consider, school, then college then getting married etc these things live for so long!!

Marty333

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Winter Springs, Florida A quaint little town near
Yeah I understand Im ready for the life long commitment with my baby sulcata and I know they get huge! And I plan on going to UCF which is close to my home so I dont have to worry about living in a dorm! Also I am homeschooled :)

Stev0623

5 Year Member
Hey Sahara, I'm about an hour north of you in Citrus County. I'd be willing to take him if you can no longer take care of it. I'll PM you to see if we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.