LOST/STOLEN: Large Tortoise/Turtle Since August 2010- (Mesquite Beasley Park/Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlelost

5 Year Member
For PICS go to this link:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/laf/3908900773.html

After my Sulcata Tortoise was lost/stolen a girl by the name of Olivia made the post down below she has since removed her profile. She claimed she "found" a Sulcata Tortoise she was notified by another member that I lost mine, but she did not respond back. I was able to track down a friend of hers and I didn't want her address, but just a general area as to where she lived? Her friend told me she lived in the Dallas area, I contacted Olivia and she told me she did not live in the area. Here's what information I have and you can read more down below. The Girls name is Olivia and her age could be from 12 to 20 years old. Please contact me if you have any information. Please don't contact me if you are sending me a death threat, going to make fun of me or harass me. Thanks.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100929145102AA9bex1

(I tried contacting the girl Olivia aka Lady5430 said she didn't live in the DFW area a lie. I was able to email one of her friends and asked her friend if Olivia lived in the Dallas area and her friend said she did.If anyone has time to kill and wants to try and talk some sense into this girl or knows how I can track her down please contact me thanks.

I have a strong reason to believe that a girl by the name of OLIVIA "found" my Sulcata Tortoise with in a week of me losing mine and has been keeping it as their own pet since August. Sulcatas are not a pet everyone has and rarely kept by most people. If you know of anyone that has claimed they found a Sulcata in the past couple of years please contact me. There is also a strong chance that my Sulcata was sold to a local pet store in the DFW area. If any of this sounds familiar or if you know something please do the right thing and contact me immediately. I am including pictures of my Sulcata Tortoise. My Sulcata was approximately 12 inches, but would most likely be bigger now.

I lost a Sulcata Tortoise on Thursday August 26th 2010 last seen at Beasley Park. I received a phone call from a lady that apparently some kids from Poteet found my turtle and took it up to the Beasley Creek/Pond area. She took a picture and sent it to me and it was my turtle. I know my turtle was definitely last seen here. I searched the creek and pond over 14 days straight, but did not find it. I also talked to about 25 people and 20 people said they saw it.

I think it can be assumed that someone saw the kids drop the turtle off and for whatever reason decided to take it. The people mentioned how tame and friendly it was. It is pretty obvious that it is someones pet. My pet. It is quite large as 20 people can verify that and I know someone must have seen my Tortoise, heard something or know someone that found it and took it. I am including a picture of what a Sulcata looks like.

I am including pictures of my Sulcata Tortoise. They are originally from Africa, so I ask if you know of anyone that recently obtained a Sulcata or one walking around some where or on the side of the road please contact me immediately. There is a great chance that this could be mine. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.