lost red eared slider Carrollton Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaF

5 Year Member
I know there isn't much hope, but have to post anyway. Some time during the early morning I had an adult RES got missing or escape. We live in Carrollton a suburb of north Dallas. We are heartsick. If you find him please let us know.

natty01

5 Year Member
can i post this on my facebook ? im in the uk but most of my freinds are in the usa and word gets around. facebook is pretty good for getting lost dogs home so it may work for a terrapin.

LindaF said:
I know there isn't much hope, but have to post anyway. Some time during the early morning I had an adult RES got missing or escape. We live in Carrollton a suburb of north Dallas. We are heartsick. If you find him please let us know.

LindaF

5 Year Member
natty01 said:
sure, i am willing to try. I am making lost signs to put up in the neighborhood as well

can i post this on my facebook ? im in the uk but most of my freinds are in the usa and word gets around. facebook is pretty good for getting lost dogs home so it may work for a terrapin.

LindaF said:

zesty_17

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
i have family/friends that live in the vicinity and can put the word out to them. do you have any pics of him & size, traits, etc... any special characteristics of the turtle?

LindaF

5 Year Member
All I can say he is presumed to be male, very dark in color. Approx 6 in SCL. Here are a couple of pics. He is also know to be very mean and not afraid to bite the hand that feeds him. His name is Bitey but AKA Sirius Black. His twin brother is missing him very much.:(
WP_000044.jpg

WP_000043.jpg

zesty_17 said:
i have family/friends that live in the vicinity and can put the word out to them. do you have any pics of him & size, traits, etc... any special characteristics of the turtle?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good luck! No doubt your on your hands and knees looking under every grass clump and leaf pile. If he got out of his enclosure, is there a second fence around the yard?

LindaF

5 Year Member
the second fence wasn't turtle secure. It was meant to keep others out, not turtles in. The bad news is a thief was in the neighborhood and broke into the neighbors car. Now I worry he might have been "turtleknapped"

[/align][align=center]
Jacqui said:
Good luck! No doubt your on your hands and knees looking under every grass clump and leaf pile. If he got out of his enclosure, is there a second fence around the yard?

zesty_17

5 Year Member
Florida
I put the word out to family & friends in the area, but no sightings/findings so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.