Looking for SA leopards

Sig

Location (City and/or State)
Ellenton fl
Hi tom!do you have any more giant south africans? Looking for one thats more out of the fragile stage. I had 2 and one recently passed. It was never quite right from the start.the other one is under a year and doing well

Sig

Ellenton fl
I produce the South African variety if you are in to that…

Babies that hatched earlier this year:
View attachment 215522

They grow up to look like this:
View attachment 215521
Hi tom!do you have any more giant south africans? Looking for one thats more out of the fragile stage. I had 2 and one recently passed. It was never quite right from the start.the other one is under a year and doing well

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

I won't have any more hatching for a few months. I've got several catches going through the six month incubation process right now.

The most likely reason that the one passed was because most breeders start them too dry or leave them outside all day. Read this for more explanation:
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/hatchling-failure-syndrome.23493/

When started correctly and well hydrated, the babies are not fragile and they all survive and thrive.

Sig

Ellenton fl
I won't have any more hatching for a few months. I've got several catches going through the six month incubation process right now.

The most likely reason that the one passed was because most breeders start them too dry or leave them outside all day. Read this for more explanation:
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/hatchling-failure-syndrome.23493/

When started correctly and well hydrated, the babies are not fragile and they all survive and thrive.

Sig

Ellenton fl
Thank you so much for your response! I tried everything then ran across your link a couple weeks ago. It was the only thing that made me feel better when she passed a couple of days ago. I read so many of your posts and its helped me thus far. I have 2 yellow foot, 1 marginated, 1 redfoot, a Giant leo, and a sulcatta. Ive got my hands full. Thank you so much for all of the knowledge you share with all of us. Its so valued and appreciated