Looking for healthy juvenile Russian tortoises in virginia

BIGWRIGHT

Looking for healthy young Russian tortoise in the Virginia area. Must be healthy from reputable person. Looking to buy now.

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
Good morning, I have 2 juvenile female RTs, a bit over 300g and 4.5" SCL. Hatched here, raised on a diet of weeds and greens, soaked daily. They would be $150 each, or $290 if you want both. They have different moms, but the same Dad. I can ship to Virginia via ShipYourReptiles. Please send me a pm if you are interested.

Zia Girl

I have a female Russian, in good health. She was wild born so I do not know her age. I am willing to give her for free, as long as I know the person has set up a nice new home for her. Located in the Mid-Atlantic. It is not a sure thing, I am looking for the person that would be the best fit for her.

BIGWRIGHT

I have a female Russian, in good health. She was wild born so I do not know her age. I am willing to give her for free, as long as I know the person has set up a nice new home for her. Located in the Mid-Atlantic. It is not a sure thing, I am looking for the person that would be the best fit for her.

I have a male I got so it would be cool I am in Virginia and would be glad to take her

Lexy

I have two male Russian Tortoises that are seeking a home. I'm afraid they have been with me since 2012 and aren't considered juvenile anymore. However, they are free to a good home (one or both) and you actually aren't far away from me (PA). Most homes seem to be out in CA.

Attachments

• thebes and crete.jpg
    thebes and crete.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 3