Looking for baby Russian in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

miller618

5 Year Member
My husband and I love our 10 year old female Russian (Tori) and We want to get her a playmate! Looking for someone in Or close to PA as we don't want to get one shipped.

theTurtleRoom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lititz, PA
Not sure where in PA you are...tomorrow is Hamburg Reptile Show. Hamburgreptileshow.com can give you location and directions. Probably your best bet; keep in mind, most of what you'll see is wild caught or long term captives. Captive-bred offspring are uncommon and pricey, comparatively speaking

miller618

5 Year Member
Thank you for the info but I had to work so I couldn't go it's about 2-3 hours away but we are gonna try and make it to the next show I seen posted on the website u provided

theTurtleRoom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lititz, PA
miller618 said:
Thank you for the info but I had to work so I couldn't go it's about 2-3 hours away but we are gonna try and make it to the next show I seen posted on the website u provided

My buddy Joshua should have more sub-adult and adult Russians at the show. Look for the WaterlandTubs and TurtleTowns banners on the front of the tables.

johnsonnboswell

5 Year Member
Hatchlings and adults don't play well together. Get another female that is not too different in size from yours instead, and avoid trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.