Live Tortoises wearing IPADs as ART Display!? --Off Topic comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prairie Mom, Wow! Can I PLEEEAASE pick a fight with you on the tortoise forum!!? I won't actually read what you say and I'll make up some stuff if you promise to yell at me in print! I thought you were all flowers and smiles!?!? I was wrong.! Nice strong opinions! Ha ha ha!

Prairie Mom

I don't mean to continue the argument, but I re-read TurtlePete's post, and it sounds to me as if it IS addressed to Prairie Mom and not everyone who signed a petition or responded in this thread until down almost to the bottom of Pete's post.
I appreciate your words, Yvonne, but it's okay... I can handle it -I may shed a tear or two when no one is looking, but...sigh...I'll get through this;)

We're all learning here and I hope we can both interact amiably elsewhere in the forum:<3::tort::<3:

Zeko

5 Year Member
I ride my tortoise daily. He is much cheaper than gas these days.

I figure with the amount I feed him, he can at least give something back. I don't get to eat for free, neither shall he.

Animal use.

Prairie Mom

I ride my tortoise daily. He is much cheaper than gas these days.

I figure with the amount I feed him, he can at least give something back. I don't get to eat for free, neither shall he.

Animal use.
:D Ha ha ha ha!!! Excellent!:D

Turtlepete

Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
All I can do is sigh and audibly say "wow" at this point…..This thread reeks of hypocrisy and drama….See ya' later ;).

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Just a side note: there is a fantastic option on this forum that allows you to "ignore" selected members...sure has made the visits to the forum much more pleasurable....just saying is all....it makes it like---well, like a land without trolls....;)

Yeppers there is and she uses it on me. ;)

Prairie Mom

Just a side note: there is a fantastic option on this forum that allows you to "ignore" selected members...sure has made the visits to the forum much more pleasurable....just saying is all....it makes it like---well, like a land without trolls....;)
A land without trolls!!!--- ha ha ha!!! It sounds like a beautiful and magical place! Thanks for pointing it out:D

Prairie Mom

Yeppers there is and she uses it on me. ;)
Oh... I do!!! I would NOT survive this forum a SINGLE DAY if I didn't block Jaqui!!!! She always accuses me of not reading my own posts and being part of extremist groups!!! She has even gone so far as sending me stuff in the mail AND TALKING ABOUT MY MAMMA!!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Of course being a Mod, I have to be able to read posts made by all of you, no matter how much it might hurt.

:p :rolleyes:

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
.... and dang Pete is right, we are getting off topic on this thread. :(

Turtlepete

South Florida
.... and dang Pete is right, we are getting off topic on this thread. :(

It seems to be allowed though, as long as it is only the popular internet forum trolls here slandering everyone else. Guess nobody ever said that there weren't "forum favorites" around here though that are allowed to consistently break the rules without having their posts deleted. Just like I'm sure THIS off-topic post will suddenly fall on the other side of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.