LF Russian Tort

Ish

5 Year Member
I have contacted all the breeders from the breeder's list, most have responded and I've come up empty. Does anyone have any CB hatchlings available? I am in Southern California and am willing to pay for overnight shipping. I'm still in the process of building my indoor enclosure, which should be done around mid-week (Sept. 19-21). Looking for options at this time.

Thanks,

Ish

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
I have a couple of eggs I expect to hatch in a few weeks. If you are still looking late October send me a PM.

tylerfitz420

5 Year Member
East Greenbush, NY
If your still looking I have a Hatchling that was born on 1/1/2017. I am in NY so shipping can not happen till warmer weather. 150.00 plus shipping which I believe is 50-75 dollars. You can email me at [email protected] for photos.
Debbie

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Tortoises usually nest in the spring with fall hatch. I doubt you'll find hatchlings this early in the year.

Semper Fi

If your still looking I have a Hatchling that was born on 1/1/2017. I am in NY so shipping can not happen till warmer weather. 150.00 plus shipping which I believe is 50-75 dollars. You can email me at [email protected] for photos.
Debbie
Hi Debbie ...I'm Karl...I live near New Paltz...I am all set up to get. Russian...Been researching and getting an enclosure ready for months. If still available you can email me at [email protected]......Thanks!