Levi's New Tracking System

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I wonder if a pink one would have caught his eye and had him walking in circles trying to get a nibble. Haha

Elohi(Earth)

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Lol.. Or he'd have given me the stink eye for going all girlie!

For the record (to visitors reading along), I'd prefer he was in a fenced area. Unfortunately, our temporary place has a fenced in yard of asphalt and an open yard of grass and weeds. So, we do what we can...and it's just temporary ;)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Heather, Heather, Heather, that poor handsome boy has to wear a ribbon. I bet he is giving you the stink eye, just behind your back:p:D No, I'm kidding of course. I'm glad you didn't put pink on him though, I'd have to come there and save the poor thing, pink, ugh:p Glad you are able to get him out to graze. Sure wish I could get Tatum too. Such a picky guy. The rescue I have, Lillie, loves grazing and is walking and doing much better too.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I went to the Dollar Tree to get the balloon. I was totally going to copy Ken. :p But then I realized the balloon would only last for so long and saw the big bows!! Attach that bad boy to a rubber band and BAM it will last longer than a balloon. ;) This isn't some small bow either... It's the massive bow you buy for a jumbo gift! He's 9" long to give you an idea!! lol

@wellington , poor guy with a bow..i know. But I'll take a foofy lookin' tort over a LOST tort anyday!!

We've made some friends with the neighbors. They all have weed filled and untreated yards :D They welcome his free weed removal service :D :D :tort:

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Great idea, I am definitely going to try this so I can actually find my Tortoise :) I guess I better do it for the turtle too :)