Leopard Tortoise for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeansie1988

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Hamilton, ON
I can send pictures if you PM me!

I have a 6 month old Leopard tortoise for sale with everything you need. Got it from a registered breeder from the Reptile expo. We have to move suddenly in December and I will not have room for this one. I am really sadded by this and want to see it go to a good home.
I don't know the gender of the tortoise, too young to tell.
Very smooth shell to the tortoise and it loves to eat! On a varied diet consisting of kale, romain, weeds, mauzi pellets, grass and hay.
Heat light
UVB light
Substrate- coco fibre, shapgham moss.
Large homemade enclosure. This enclosure should last you a couple of years for winter use only. The front is plexiglass, the inside has a tarp stapled around inside it so no moisture escapes, the middle top piece is secure and does not lift up but the sides do as seen in picture 4. These two lids on either sides have vapour barrier on them to allow light to come in for the tortoise. On either side of the enclosure there are air vents, so there can be air circulation.
Having the enclosure as a closed type really does help to keep the appropriate temperatures and the humidity up.
Below are pictures.
$600 firm.
$450 for tortoise alone or $150 for the enclosure with lights ect. If you do want the enclosure, then you have to wait until the tortoise is sold.

*No offers please. I am pretty firm. If the ad is still up, the tortoise is still available.

Jeansie1988

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Hamilton, ON
Alrighty I have sold the enclosure so now I have just the tortoise.
I have dropped the price to $320!
We are moving so i desperately need to rehome this one.
Please PM me if you're interested.

I could/would ship this tortoise but I have never done so before so I am unsure of the process and the cost ect.

Jeansie1988 said:
I can send pictures if you PM me!

I have a 6 month old Leopard tortoise for sale with everything you need. Got it from a registered breeder from the Reptile expo. We have to move suddenly in December and I will not have room for this one. I am really sadded by this and want to see it go to a good home.
I don't know the gender of the tortoise, too young to tell.
Very smooth shell to the tortoise and it loves to eat! On a varied diet consisting of kale, romain, weeds, mauzi pellets, grass and hay.
Heat light
UVB light
Substrate- coco fibre, shapgham moss.
Large homemade enclosure. This enclosure should last you a couple of years for winter use only. The front is plexiglass, the inside has a tarp stapled around inside it so no moisture escapes, the middle top piece is secure and does not lift up but the sides do as seen in picture 4. These two lids on either sides have vapour barrier on them to allow light to come in for the tortoise. On either side of the enclosure there are air vents, so there can be air circulation.
Having the enclosure as a closed type really does help to keep the appropriate temperatures and the humidity up.
Below are pictures.
$600 firm.
$450 for tortoise alone or $150 for the enclosure with lights ect. If you do want the enclosure, then you have to wait until the tortoise is sold.

*No offers please. I am pretty firm. If the ad is still up, the tortoise is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.