IVORY SULCATA THREAD: Aladar's Babies! (ULTRA PHOTO HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Sierra Vista, AZ
Dean, thee always appears to be one that marches to its own beat... Is it the same IT or a different one each time?

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Dean, the pic with the fly on top of his head is priceless ! Most of us could never shoot a pic with our tort's mouth open, let alone one with a fly on his head too!!!! Beautiful pictures. Keep them coming :)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Remember kids! Always look both ways before crossing! This has been a public service message from IT-3
DSC_0294.JPG DSC_0295.JPG
Of course...IT-2 has to do it the hard way!
DSC_0291.JPG DSC_0292.JPG
And, as usual, IT-1 observes and ultimately displays his boredom!
DSC_0296.JPG DSC_0300.JPG

Tort-Rex

How can you tell the difference between each one?
By the way, they are all soooo adorable! :)

-Tort-Rex/Colleen

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
How can you tell the difference between each one?
By the way, they are all soooo adorable! :)

-Tort-Rex/Colleen
IT-1 and IT-3 look identical...except that IT-3 has a brown blemish on a rear dorsal scute. IT-2 is just always a mess! ;)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
WELCOME BACK...IT-2! After coming to grips with a pending catastrophe...the ITs are a complete unit again! Approximately 3PM yesterday, the ITs were out for grazing, soaking and exploring! IT-2 took the latter a little too far! While the other two were in the vicinity in which I placed them, IT-2 was nowhere to be found! We searched high and low...at which time we discovered what a fantastic job we've all done to secure our perimeter...there were NO weak spots at any of our fence lines. Still, we couldn't find him. We looked all night...then gave it up around 10PM. This morning, we all arose hoping to see anything to shed promise on a bleak situation. Finally, about an hour ago, I put the other two ITs out...when a commotion caught my eye...a small tortoise on its back thrashing around! IT-2 had apparently found a small erosion under the Sudans' hide...and took up residence...for 18 hours. Needless to say, this was the result...and are we relieved...and elated!
DSC_0375.JPG DSC_0376.JPG DSC_0377.JPG DSC_0378.JPG DSC_0379.JPG DSC_0380.JPG

Thought we'd NEVER see this again! Boy, I can't believe how much bigger IT-1 and IT-3 are compared to IT-2. They are 71 grams and 66 grams...compared to IT-2's 46 grams!
DSC_0393.JPG

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
My wife wants to rename him Rambo...since he lived off the fat of the land (for 18 hours). I said "GREAT! We'll name the other two Braddock and Matrix!"o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.