ISO Adult Redfoot Torts

Ryans Redfoots

Hello everyone.. We are currently looking to expand our Adult Red foot Tort Family. We will gladly adopt, rescue and purchase. Please feel free to contact me on here or even my personal email , [email protected] and from there i can give you my phone number and go from there..please send any photos and information you may have. Thank you so much everyone. BEST REGARDS,
Ryan

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hello Ryan ! Welcome to TFO .
A heads up to your request . Its important to let people get to know you . There's way to many scammers on the webs . Not saying you are one . It will help to get to know everyone and make some buddies . Post some pictures of your torts and share information .

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Welcome to the forum and Mike's suggestion are right on point. Good luck! ! !

Ryans Redfoots

Hello guys. First id like to say thank you for the helpful information. I never even thought about scammers being on a tort forum. But then again i wouldnt be surprised these days. Also i am having trouble posting photos and posting replies in some sections of the forum. I do not know if it is because i am new or what. For example i tried to reply to a couple for sale adds.. It says i am not authorized to reply to threads . Any idea why this may be. Also any info you guys may have to help me make a profile photo and post photos of my babies would be greatly appreciated . Thank you so much

Ryans Redfoots

I am in central Illinois in Danville Illinois I have no problem paying for shipping costs if I have to

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I think you have to be a member for 30 days or make 30 post .Then it should let you post in the for sale section .The for sell section is for selling you can't make comments in them . You have to private message the seller . You do that by clicking on the avatar .