1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Interesting Article: Scientists figure out why female turtles are born at higher temperatures

Discussion in 'Tortoise and Turtle Articles' started by keepergale, Aug 2, 2016.

1. wellington

wellington Well-Known Member Moderator 5 Year Member

Good read, thanks.
    As for climate change. I don't see where some of you don't think it's something to worry about. It's a human/man made climate change going on. Not a natural, Mother Nature, what/however you want to call it, one. Will wild life still be able to adapt and survive? Who knows, sure hope so. But when the climate is changing due to so much crap/poisons/garbage going into our atmosphere, heck, into our everything, oceans, etc, it sure makes me worry.
    counting likes this.
  2. Cowboy_Ken

Cowboy_Ken Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Thanks for posting this. I just today had this come across my desk, almost one year old!!! Sarah does some wonderful work and needs to be honored more often than she is. Again, I thank you.
  3. xirxes

xirxes Member

I despise when a post about a scientific finding imbues the Flying Spaghetti Monster.