Impressa ?

juli11

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Europe
No sorry I can't really help you. I can not give his name, email around so easily.
But you know that an export would be very expensive and a lot of work...
Maybe you can search on Terraristik.com for somebody in Asia who can do that for you. Or you can search in the Internet reptiles stores in Asia. Sometimes they can export animals.

Good luck!
PS: Do you only want to import tortoises for you or for sell too?

wildak

5 Year Member
I think it would be much easier to import CB from the US. Plus this way you don't have to buy 20 wild caught in order to have a pair alive a year later.

juli11 said:
No sorry I can't really help you. I can not give his name, email around so easily.
But you know that an export would be very expensive and a lot of work...
Maybe you can search on Terraristik.com for somebody in Asia who can do that for you. Or you can search in the Internet reptiles stores in Asia. Sometimes they can export animals.

Good luck!
PS: Do you only want to import tortoises for you or for sell too?

johndesiles

5 Year Member
You are rigth know you to whom i could have a couple of manouria phayrei and impressa in the united states and has which prize please ?
Thank you

wildak

5 Year Member
There's one person that hatches a bunch of Impressa every year and Jay at "Turtles and Tortoises INC " sells some for him every year for around $600 each I think. I think he exports also.

I have 55 eggs right now but I'm not sure if any are good or not yet.

johndesiles

5 Year Member
Thank you for information , i am going to inquire , 600 $ adult ?
You have eggs of impressa ? ?

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
Yes I know there are some breeders of impressa and some guys who has them. But the most of the guy doesn't export them.. And if they export them they only export 5-7 animals. So it would be expensive. Also you have to check it with your county and veterinary department if it is ok. So for me it would be to much work and to expensive to import them and Germany is very fussy by import of tortoises..

Danou

Vientiane, Lao PDR.
Hi Johndesiles,
How is your looking for Impressa sor far ?

I have 11 of Impressa, hatched on July-2016.

Email me if you still interested.
[email protected]

I've attached the baby picture here also ;-)

Cheers ;-)

Hello everybody Already having Manouria emys, I would want to have of Manouria impressa, know you to whom I can turn(shoot) in Asia to have animals with CITIES. Thank you for your participation
J

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1479461381.080525.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1479461435.362108.jpg

Found some old pictures on my desktop while organizing the folder .
A few ask me how big adult impressa are , here goes taken by my supplier for me to decide .

Cheers