I got a tortoise tattoo...

Blakem

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
California
Very unique! I have a Hawaiian tribal one on my back that I've always loved. even before I owned a tortoise

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
that's commitment tort for life. I've seriously been thinking about getting one. I really like that design.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Cool looking torts for tattoo.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
[/ATTACH]
that's commitment tort for life. I've seriously been thinking about getting one. I really like that design.

If you make it something close to you or that means something to you, you will never be sorry you got it. I was always against them, until I needed to do something to get over the death of my best friend that died ten years before that I couldn't get over, my dog, now she is with me forever.image.png

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cool ! I like may add one to the 15_20 tattoos I already have . No time to count them .

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
[/ATTACH]

If you make it something close to you or that means something to you, you will never be sorry you got it. I was always against them, until I needed to do something to get over the death of my best friend that died ten years before that I couldn't get over, my dog, now she is with me forever.View attachment 152495

Mind blown, wellington has a tat.

Careym13

5 Year Member
Northern Virginia
The only big real estate left on me that is not tattooed already has one scheduled for a tattoo.
What are you getting, if you don't mind me asking? My next appt is Nov 6...I'm trying to decide what to get. Thinking about a tort tattoo. Or a black sheep...

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
More or less surprising than finding out about Yvonne's motorcycling?
Hard to ascertain, I've know Yvonne for 25 years, little about her surprises me in a way that I'd say "didn't think that was possible". One of the things that made Yvonne attractive was the impression that even though she is sweet, she just might pop you a good one one if you got out of line. That's a first impression from me when we were both 25 years younger. Now Yvonne could tell me that when she was 22 she was a "Fear and Loathing...' groupie and I would just seek details, but not be surprised. Opps might have let something out of a bag. Nooo, she is a full on Norman Rockwell true to life person.

Careym13

5 Year Member
Northern Virginia
Cool ! I like may add one to the 15_20 tattoos I already have . No time to count them .
haha...I'd have to count mine as well. I have several parrot tattoos that make up a half sleeve, but it wasn't done all at once...so I wonder, does it count as 1 or does it count as several???

Careym13

5 Year Member
Northern Virginia
[/ATTACH]

If you make it something close to you or that means something to you, you will never be sorry you got it. I was always against them, until I needed to do something to get over the death of my best friend that died ten years before that I couldn't get over, my dog, now she is with me forever.View attachment 152495
When my first dog died last year, I had his name tag (which was the shape of a bone) with his name on it tattooed on my wrist.