Hypo Redfoot Young'ns

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Gorgeous. I assume hypos get darker with age. I've not seen an adult with these colours. Is that correct Jeff? :)
Depends on how you keep them .....in " natural conditions " ...the UV from the sun will darken them a bit , just like you and I get a sun-tan. Also mud and dirt build up will also tend to darken them up a bit . Here are some adults ....

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Indoors ...bright flash ...and wet!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
JD: We've seen many pictures of your pretty babies, but I don't think we've ever seen your baby habitats. Can you share a few pictures of how you keep them purdy babies?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
JD: We've seen many pictures of your pretty babies, but I don't think we've ever seen your baby habitats. Can you share a few pictures of how you keep them purdy babies?

As all the torts are rounded up everynight ..(even the adults) ....this is how they spend their day ...
(notice the divided off areas to the right ?)

When they are hatchlings ....they are rounded up every night and brought into here .....

Other set ups can be separated for Species, Size , or Breeding attributes your after.....

This "hide" within an enclosure can be completely closed up if need be ....

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Never tired of reading your post and looking at your torts. no matter babies or adults.