How much should a 5 month baby eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Miami, Fl
Mordy is back up to health :) yesterday he woke up, i removed his heat mat and placed him by the food and he took a big helping of his zoomed food. i left him eating and when i got back from work, i gave him some spinach, bok choy, and romaine lettuce. he ate a large portion of each thing. i thought today he wouldnt eat early but as soon as i put his food down, he started eating. im wondering how much i should give him? also, he went about a week without eating after an unfortunate vet visit that caused a flare up, so when should i expect him to poop?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I'm glad to hear he's on the mend. Given how little he ate, he's probably starving now!

I'd give him a good big pile of greens in the morning and a top up later in the day.

It could take as much as a week to work its way through, but will probably be less. Keep up with the daily soaks until regular pooping resumes! :)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I'm glad to hear he's on the mend. Given how little he ate, he's probably starving now!

I'd give him a good big pile of greens in the morning and a top up later in the day.

It could take as much as a week to work its way through, but will probably be less. Keep up with the daily soaks until regular pooping resumes!

Ditto :D

Status
Not open for further replies.