Hi!

Sarah Winchester

Location (City and/or State)
Cornwall
Yeah Georgie was in one of those till I bought her, they have some lovely tortoises I fell in love with the leopards, had her for 10 days she seems quite happy need to remember to take my phone with me everytime I go check on her as wanna get a pic of her when she is in her water with he back legs in and looks like she is sunbathing she does make me laugh and has settled in really well

Reptilelove

Plymouth
Yeah Georgie was in one of those till I bought her, they have some lovely tortoises I fell in love with the leopards, had her for 10 days she seems quite happy need to remember to take my phone with me everytime I go check on her as wanna get a pic of her when she is in her water with he back legs in and looks like she is sunbathing she does make me laugh and has settled in really well
I agree, their torts are beautiful! And ahaha bless her make sure you get a pic of that :p

Sarah Winchester

Cornwall
Been wearing shorts as weather has been really good since I got back from my honeymoon and most of my shorts have no pockets so my mobile keeps getting left downstairs lol :)

Sarah Winchester

Cornwall
Yes she is atm we are awaiting our shed so can move some things in there then she can be downstairs with us, we only moved to Plymouth area 2 days before Christmas :)

Reptilelove

Plymouth
Ahh I see, well I have a inside enclosure in my room that is their home but I have just found out the substrate I have been using isn't good enough and has caused Hermie to start pyramiding :( how are you liking Plymouth then?:)

Sarah Winchester

Cornwall
She loves her tortoise table, lived in Newquay before and it's like aparty town now much prefer it here and better shops :)

Reptilelove

Plymouth
Hello and welcome Esmee. I am also from the UK, East Sussex. I have 2 Hermanns as well. Lovely picture.
Nice to see there is more brits on here than i thought!:p aww how lovely! Are yous housed together because mine are but people keep telling me off for it!

Sarah Winchester

Cornwall
I'm going into Plymouth later maybe have to pop into the ark see what tortoise things they have hehe, going to go and buy some yummy fresh food for Georgie as that's what I like to feed her