Hi new to tortoise forum

timwilliams

Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
My name is tim williams. I live in southern California. I have always love reptile expecially tortoises and Turtles. I have hatchling leopard tortoise his name is Chester .I named him after the Chester the Cheeto character due to the spots thought it was funny and creative. My tortoise is almost about 2 months old I raised them in an enclosure with him today at 8 temperatures around the low 90s. I also feed him a variety of different greens and some plants that I grow in my backyard. I came across tortoise farm when I was looking up more care sheets for my tortoise and I saw that his farm is like a community really nice people talking about problems with their tortoise Angie showing pics of the tortoise. My tortoises personality is a sleeper eater sleeper and on occasions you walk around his enclosure. Here are some pics of his enclosure and of him. I look forward to talking to all u tortoise lover.

Attachments

• 1468530603666.jpg
    1468530603666.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 1468530631421.jpg
    1468530631421.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 1468530739179.jpg
    1468530739179.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 1468531111942.jpg
    1468531111942.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 21

georgeandbessy

My name is tim williams. I live in southern California. I have always love reptile expecially tortoises and Turtles. I have hatchling leopard tortoise his name is Chester .I named him after the Chester the Cheeto character due to the spots thought it was funny and creative. My tortoise is almost about 2 months old I raised them in an enclosure with him today at 8 temperatures around the low 90s. I also feed him a variety of different greens and some plants that I grow in my backyard. I came across tortoise farm when I was looking up more care sheets for my tortoise and I saw that his farm is like a community really nice people talking about problems with their tortoise Angie showing pics of the tortoise. My tortoises personality is a sleeper eater sleeper and on occasions you walk around his enclosure. Here are some pics of his enclosure and of him. I look forward to talking to all u tortoise lover.
WOW HE IS SOOO CUTE. Oh and the town next to me is called Chester :p

Aaron K.

Location (City and/or State)
Rochester New York
Welcome Tim!
He's a handsome little guy.