Hi! I love other tortoise people!

fosters9903

Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
United States
I am an animal lover all around, but tortoises are my all time fave! I currently have two, both rescues. Mrs. T is a 10 year old Red Footed Tortoise, I have had her for about 2.5 years. I just got my second who is about 15 and in horrible shape, I call her Little M. I joined to get some answers on her species and health! I also have lots of other animals and 4 kiddos! I have been reading the tort forum for a long time but decided since I can not find what I need through research, so I decided I would join and ask my questions! Thanks for all the help!!! ~ Jessica

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We're happy to help you. Post a picture and we'll do our best

Welcome!

fosters9903

Today is my birthday!
United States
I posted a thread, with all the details its titled Help! New Tort in bad health. there are several pictures attached to it. Should I repost everything here?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I posted a thread, with all the details its titled Help! New Tort in bad health. there are several pictures attached to it. Should I repost everything here?

No. I read this thread before I saw your othr thread. That one's fine.

eric joranson

Cape Cod ;MA / Co.Bluffs; Iowa
thank you for rescuing the tortoise shown in your other post. With time and proper care; you will provide it with the best life its ever had. Its amazing to think how it survived all that time. It really wants to live; and now in your care; it has the best chance to do so. I know little about this species; but there are many experienced members here that will help. I just wanted to compliment your efforts to rescue this one. Welcome to the forum.

fosters9903

Today is my birthday!
United States
thank you for rescuing the tortoise shown in your other post. With time and proper care; you will provide it with the best life its ever had. Its amazing to think how it survived all that time. It really wants to live; and now in your care; it has the best chance to do so. I know little about this species; but there are many experienced members here that will help. I just wanted to compliment your efforts to rescue this one. Welcome to the forum.
Thank you! I love her already!!! Now that I know she is a desert tort I will be changing around her habitat and increasing her temperature. I am committed to her health & for her to happy life!!!