Hi everyone!

Ruben Lopez

How are you all doing? my name is Ruben I am from South Texas I have always loved tortoises since I was a child watching Franklin haha ill be looking around here and doing a lot of research on the forums about tortoises health diet and care. I hope to purchase an Aldabra tortoise from a good breeder and would like to know as much as I can about the breed proper care and more. I do know how big they get and am ok with that my father and I have always been the go big or go home kind of people so the Aldabra seems appropriate for us. so anyone hello all tortoise lovers.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England

Ruben Lopez

thank you very much Joe! yeah pet stores are usually filled with part time teens who aren't the most knowledgeable. I have heard a good breeder here is Aldabraman, I wanna do my research for a couple months and preparations before even thinking of purchasing one

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
My mistake posting about Sulcatas. I don't know why I read that rather than Aldabra!

@ALDABRAMAN does have magnificent torts. I don't think he ships though; you would have to collect from him.

Ruben Lopez

that's great to hear, and yeah that's not to big a problem I have journeyed far for my dogs I wouldn't mind the drive for a nice tortoise haha

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
Welcome to the forum! There are lots of good people to learn from here.