Hi Everybody!

BrittScharbs

My name is Brittny and we live in San Diego, Ca.
We just got our young sulcata last weekend. I'm not sure how old he/she is and I don't really know how to tell.
My daughter who is going to be 3 next month named him/her "George Pig the Turtle".
We are doing our best to learn as much as possible about proper care and feeding. I find so much conflicting information online that I question everything. All your best tips and anything else are greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!!
Brittny
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1468818408.447935.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1468818437.477536.jpg

keepergale

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
san diego
Yea San Diego! Welcome to TFO. You should report to the African then Sulcata section. The top three or for posts provide the correct information for raising your baby tortoise. There are many successful ways to raise a tortoise. Having said that the more you stray from Tom's suggestions the more you reduce your chance of raising a healthy baby to adulthood.

BrittScharbs

Yea San Diego! Welcome to TFO. You should report to the African then Sulcata section. The top three or for posts provide the correct information for raising your baby tortoise. There are many successful ways to raise a tortoise. Having said that the more you stray from Tom's suggestions the more you reduce your chance of raising a healthy baby to adulthood.

Thank you! I will definitely do that! :)