Hermann Tortoise Outside Enclosure Permanently Uk (Staffordshire)

Scottyoh123

Location (City and/or State)
UK
Good morning people,

I live in the UK Staffordshire and I finally got my new home with a garden. I want to do it right for Donny (who is now 3 years old Hermann) from the start of the new house and doing a lot ALOT of googling it seems that people are very passionate about having the tort live outside.

I have a few questions I need answering from you lovely people.

1) is the UK suitable for a permanent enclosure outside, with the heat lamps and what not?
2) if so what heat lamps would be recommended/ enclosures? (Any links would be amazing)
3) Any pics of peoples enclosures from the UK? So I can get a few ideas :)

Thank you all in advance for your help and kind regards

Scott ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1491200595.584016.jpg

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
???? Anyone can help me from UK
I see you've had no answers in several days. :( I live in the southern US, so I don't really know what to tell you about your planned enclosure.
You might get more responses if you post in the "Enclosures" area. Or you could put a "Request for help from U.K. Members" in the General section.
GOOD LUCK!!!! :)

Scottyoh123

UK
Thank you for your reply yeh I will try the other threads thank you

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England

Scottyoh123

UK
Thank you very much I will look into just want to give the little guy the best life possible :)

JSWallace

Hello! I'm in Derbyshire so not so far from you. I had an old Greek tort who lived permanently outdoors when not hibernating. I now have an adult Russian who is a little more pampered but spends most of the Summer outdoors but with access to indoors with a heatlamp if it is particularly cool or wet.