help with this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

philipsr26

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
san bernardino
I posted a post for some feedback but when i click on the post it says i dont have accsess but i can click on every one else its works fine but not on mine and if i go to my profile and click on view all of my post it says nothing found and i made 3 post today and i cant read the replies its very frustrating am i doing anything wrong

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
PM Josh or Yvonne (emysemys) they should be able to help. I don't know what the problem is.

Dawna

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Phillip:

I'm so very sorry!!! I'm afraid your trouble is because of me. Yesterday I saw that you had posted the same thing in three different places, so I THOUGHT I was deleting two of them and leaving only the one in Sulcata Central. But this a.m. I can't find the one I supposedly left on the site. I can only see the one in the "to be deleted" file.

I'm still learning my moderator skills, and I guess I really messed up this time. Please accept my apology, and if you wouldn't mind, please put your question back up in Sulcata Central. I did post an answer for you, but, like your posts, my answer had disappeared too.

Yvonne

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
philipsr26 Hi, welcome to the forum. Sorry your thread (question) was deleted. I have placed it back under Sulcata Central.

Yvonne, you will have to re-enter your comment as it didn't show.
As moderators we all make mistakes from time to time. Heck last year I deleted the whole Calendar contest-Yep all the pics. Luckily Josh was able to get them back up, but it took a couple of days.
Philipsr26 hope you will accept the appoligies.

Again Welcome to the form.

Status
Not open for further replies.