Hello!world of adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nikgary

Hi
I am NiIk. I am 26 years old,.I am Computer Science student. I am from san jose, California. I love to play music I am very much comfortable with my Guitar And i love to Driving car very fast .... I play Soccer for San jose Club.
Thanks

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I'd really hate it if I've got the wrong impression, but I'm going to say it anyway:

You, Nikgary, and Mariazero1 and embertin are either all the same person, or else you are all using the same computer to post here on the forum. We don't approve spammers here, and don't appreciate someone joining and trying to trick us.

If you truly are three separate people, and the three of you really are interested in learning about turtles and tortoises, then I apologize, and welcome to the forum!

But if you're just here to eventually send us some spam, we don't want it. Please don't!!

We KNOW that you are NOT in San Jose. You are emailing to us from Mumbai, India. Please don't try to trick us. We don't appreciate it.

Yvonne

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Good catch Yvonne and I agree with Isa you are A big bright star. Lets call you a Indiarmese Star the best of both. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.