Hello from SouthCarolina

SweetT

5 Year Member
Hello all. I have been floating around the forums for awhile, and apparently had a name, but never posted. I am Tort-mom to 3 baby leopard torts (Sheldon,Amy,and Digby) as well as 3 Red foots. I have had 2 of my R.F. for over 8 years (Ponyo and Nemo both boys I think) and just added a sweet girl who needed extra lovins (Dory). I look forward to asking questions and finding answers! -Tiffany

1487800395571.jpg 1487800427202.jpg 1487800445015.jpg 1487800464095.jpg

SweetT

5 Year Member
Thanks! :) Right now I am focusing on getting my newest girl feeling good. She had a horribly long beak when I picked her up as well as long claws. She was well behaved when I trimmed her beak and she has filed her nails down on the rocks and pavers in her pin. She is underweight. I am guessing from not being able to eat properly. When I got her, she tried to pick up a piece of fruit and speared it! Her beak was that long! I also just figured out how to see my activity on the app. I apparently joined in 2011 a few months after we got our first 2 torts and discovered they both has shell rot. XD I had no idea I had posted. I was in a panic about it. Lol obviously we took care of that! ;)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Thanks! :) Right now I am focusing on getting my newest girl feeling good. She had a horribly long beak when I picked her up as well as long claws. She was well behaved when I trimmed her beak and she has filed her nails down on the rocks and pavers in her pin. She is underweight. I am guessing from not being able to eat properly. When I got her, she tried to pick up a piece of fruit and speared it! Her beak was that long! I also just figured out how to see my activity on the app. I apparently joined in 2011 a few months after we got our first 2 torts and discovered they both has shell rot. XD I had no idea I had posted. I was in a panic about it. Lol obviously we took care of that! ;)
So you're a new 5 year member!!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi and welcome back Tiffany!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Tiffany, and a belated by five year welcome to Tortoise Forum. :)
Nice torts.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

If you tell me what your previous username was, I'll merge the two accounts.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hello all. I have been floating around the forums for awhile, and apparently had a name, but never posted. I am Tort-mom to 3 baby leopard torts (Sheldon,Amy,and Digby) as well as 3 Red foots. I have had 2 of my R.F. for over 8 years (Ponyo and Nemo both boys I think) and just added a sweet girl who needed extra lovins (Dory). I look forward to asking questions and finding answers! -Tiffany

View attachment 200524 View attachment 200525 View attachment 200526 View attachment 200527

I love the shell pattern on the leopard in the middle.

Welcome!!

SweetT

5 Year Member
Yvonne, it was the same account! Lol :) I apparently linked it to my FB and just signed right back in. :D