Hello from New Hampshire

peperomia

Location (City and/or State)
New Hampshire
Hello everyone! I'm eagerly awaiting warmer weather here in NH so I can receive my new baby leopard tortoise. Here's a picture of her provided by the breeder, Vicki at tortoiseyard. Hopefully I'll have her the first week of April and I can share more pics, but for now I'm doing lots of reading. :)

I've cared for many species in my time at pet stores and a small zoo, and a ton of gopher tortoises at a wildlife rehab center in Florida. But this will be my first pet tortoise and I'm very excited.

Anyone else in New England?

Attachments

• 20170309192439-9a4eabfd-me.jpg
    20170309192439-9a4eabfd-me.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 19

Franco F

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New York, New York
Very cute :)

I too am waiting for my tortoise to arrive at the end of the month. I'm not in New England, but hopefully the weather will warm up in the northeast shortly. I live in New York!

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
Hello everyone! I'm eagerly awaiting warmer weather here in NH so I can receive my new baby leopard tortoise. Here's a picture of her provided by the breeder, Vicki at tortoiseyard. Hopefully I'll have her the first week of April and I can share more pics, but for now I'm doing lots of reading. :)

I've cared for many species in my time at pet stores and a small zoo, and a ton of gopher tortoises at a wildlife rehab center in Florida. But this will be my first pet tortoise and I'm very excited.

Anyone else in New England?
Welcome to the forum!

crimson_lotus

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Welcome!

I'm in MA, it is getting warmer but you never know with this crazy weather. One day it's 60 and the next you get 8 inches of snow :(

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Welcome to you and your beautiful little tortoise!