Hello from London

YaCel

Location (City and/or State)
London
Hi everyone!

I am so glad to join this community!

We are a french couple from London (I am Cecile and my husband is Yann), both in love with marine life. We are experienced divers and like to go around the world to discover tropical marine life. We have recently welcomed a Mississippi map turtle in our aquarium, named Donatello. He is 7months old and SO beautiful!

As new owners, we have few questions and this forum has already answered a lot, so really glad to be with you! :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hi everyone!

I am so glad to join this community!

We are a french couple from London (I am Cecile and my husband is Yann), both in love with marine life. We are experienced divers and like to go around the world to discover tropical marine life. We have recently welcomed a Mississippi map turtle in our aquarium, named Donatello. He is 7months old and SO beautiful!

As new owners, we have few questions and this forum has already answered a lot, so really glad to be with you! :)
Hello, Cecile, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you, Yann and Donatello. :)
We love photos here if you could manage it.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*waves* Good morning and welcome to TFO! How fascinating it must be to be divers. What is your most memorable experience?

YaCel

London
*waves* Good morning and welcome to TFO! How fascinating it must be to be divers. What is your most memorable experience?

Diving with turtles in the Honduras is definitely top 3 I'd say (see below). Best one was seeing Manta Rays in Indonesia - they are so big and peaceful at the same time it's fascinating!Screen Shot 2017-07-30 at 16.23.34.png