Hello everyone, this is my Aldabra tortoise

Jasperlee

Hello, I'm the tortoise keeper from Taiwan, and this is my first time in here, this is my Aldabra tortoise, please enjoy the picture :)

ImageUploadedByTortForum1389022677.728613.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1389022699.412933.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1389022719.614938.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1389022733.379582.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

Your tortoise is very beautiful!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Welcome!!!!!

Nice looking baby you got over there. Is this your first Tortoise? Please share some of your enclosure photos with us.

Jasperlee

Of course this is not my first tortoise, I don't have the enclosure pic in this iPad, I will post on when I use my another computer, he is only 10cm, and I kept him for just four months, I already order another one in the pet store, after Jan he will have a partner with him, and I decide keep them outdoor in this summer, can't wait the summer times coming.

Oh! Btw, is anybody could teach me how to Chang my profile pic?

sonykurniawan

5 Year Member
Indonesia
What happened to your left thumb? Bitten by aldabra? :D:D:D just kidding. Welcome to the forum

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Jasperlee said:
Of course this is not my first tortoise, I don't have the enclosure pic in this iPad, I will post on when I use my another computer, he is only 10cm, and I kept him for just four months, I already order another one in the pet store, after Jan he will have a partner with him, and I decide keep them outdoor in this summer, can't wait the summer times coming.

Oh! Btw, is anybody could teach me how to Chang my profile pic?

I thought so too. I cannot wait to see your entire outdoor enclosure setup for the winter and indoor enclosure for now. Looking forward to your update.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). Such a cutie you have there. How exciting that your getting another too.

As for your avatar/profile pic.
At the top of your screen, there is a line that says Welcome back, (then your name) In that same line farther down, in bold, it says User CP If you click there, it will take you to your personal control panel. On the left hand side of your screen will be a menu with separate tabs for each action. Click "Edit Profile" to change your profile, and "Change Avatar" to add a picture. Just follow the guidelines. You can add a signature while in the User CP as well.
Hope this helps

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Nice looking little one . Watch them fingers with the cutting . From the pictures it looks like you have a bandaid on both thumbs . Watch out !! :D:p

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Beautiful baby! I love those chubby Aldabra legs. :)

Jasperlee

My indoor encloursrImageUploadedByTortForum1389152195.264941.jpg

And outdoor enclourse ImageUploadedByTortForum1389152302.607914.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1389152362.682193.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

edwardbo

5 Year Member
welcome,tell us more.....your back yard could get a little crowded in a little while..how much was your new tort?price in us $....

sonykurniawan

5 Year Member
Indonesia
I think your outdoor enclosure wont be big enough in a few years time. Aldabra grows quite fast and they will be huge in no time.. Just a thought.

Jasperlee

yes, I know it will be too crowed, I will move them to the top of roof, and build them a new house, thanks for your reminds

qprc.jpg

hjfp.jpg

wellington said:
Hello and Welcome:). Such a cutie you have there. How exciting that your getting another too.

As for your avatar/profile pic.
At the top of your screen, there is a line that says Welcome back, (then your name) In that same line farther down, in bold, it says User CP If you click there, it will take you to your personal control panel. On the left hand side of your screen will be a menu with separate tabs for each action. Click "Edit Profile" to change your profile, and "Change Avatar" to add a picture. Just follow the guidelines. You can add a signature while in the User CP as well.
Hope this helps

thank you so much! I love my new photo:D