Happiness Is....

Evy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, CA
Chuck is very happy. What temperature you have that it was steaming ? Also hat kind of container you use for water? Is the water container a saucer, because it doesn't look like.

matchdog

Georgia
A warm place to hang out.

Having friends over for dinner.

Taking a walk in the woods.

Stopping in at the local watering hole.

Sitting on the front porch.

Every day is an adventure when keeping a sulcata.

Can you post a picture of the whole night box. I'm trying to build one and would likes some ideas.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Can you post a picture of the whole night box. I'm trying to build one and would likes some ideas.

If you look in the sulcata section you will find Toms night box design. I think the thread is titled something like Another night box design. There are step by step instructions

matchdog

Georgia
If you look in the sulcata section you will find Toms night box design. I think the thread is titled something like Another night box design. There are step by step instructions

Thank you.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Man he's getting big Joe. Your pics do a great job of expressing why we love these animals so much, where words just fail. I just can't explain how much enjoyment my torts bring me or why, but this thread gives me that same feeling.

Thanks.

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
California
Chuck is very happy. What temperature you have that it was steaming ? Also hat kind of container you use for water? Is the water container a saucer, because it doesn't look like.
The temp inside his box is about 83° and the humidity is around 75%. It looks steamy because the outdoor temp is about 63°, causing condensation on the vinyl flaps that cover his door.

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
California
Evy, the water dish is a plastic plastic plant saucer. When I first got it Chuck could soak in it. The next one will be a water heater pan. They are 26" diameter and a little deeper than this saucer.

Reactions: Evy

Evy

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
Evy, the water dish is a plastic plastic plant saucer. When I first got it Chuck could soak in it. The next one will be a water heater pan. They are 26" diameter and a little deeper than this saucer.
Thank you so much! I got the water heater pan 26' was the better size for London.