Greeks vs. Russians

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_pierce705

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Madcity, WI
OK, Ive done all my research on greeks and russians. I am tossed up over which I would like to own. Im interested in personality now.....does anyone know which would have the "better" personality? Both of them seem like great torts but I know almost nothing about personality....little help please....

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
c_pierce705 said:
OK, Ive done all my research on greeks and russians. I am tossed up over which I would like to own. Im interested in personality now.....does anyone know which would have the "better" personality? Both of them seem like great torts but I know almost nothing about personality....little help please....

I do not know much about greeks, but my russians are pretty friendly and they love to hang out and watch what is going on. They will sit in my lap and have there heads scratched and just hang out.

c_pierce705

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Madcity, WI
jenrell23 said:
c_pierce705 said:

I do not know much about greeks, but my russians are pretty friendly and they love to hang out and watch what is going on. They will sit in my lap and have there heads scratched and just hang out.

yeah thats what i want! my sulcata loves his head scratched too.

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Santa Cruz California
Just want to let you now every tortoise is diffrent some may like to be scrached on the head others not.Humpfree loves his head scrached.:D

c_pierce705

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Madcity, WI
Rees2 said:
Just want to let you now every tortoise is diffrent some may like to be scrached on the head others not.Humpfree loves his head scrached.:D

I would hope that they are all different...LOL. But Im kinda talkin overall personality. I just hope mine will have as much personality as my sulcata. He is a sweetheart and im gonna miss him lots

Y

Yvonne Mariani

I adore my Russians and really feel they are super personable. I have a young Greek and the adults I have seen in the Greeks were not the nicest in the world and they either bit or tried to breed everything they could, each other, leopards, desert torts, anything they got close too! My Russians follow me everywhere and are very nosey and always looking for a handout!

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
My Russians are very curious they watch me when ever I'm around. They eat outa my hand...and try to snack on my fingers. Look out they like pink toe nail polish...lol
I think alot of it depends on how much time you spend with them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.