Good Names For A Tortoise?

What DO You Think Is The Best Name For A Tortoise?

• Godzilla (you all know who that is)

• Oogway (the kung fu master in Kung Fu Panda)

• Dinosaur (ironic)

• Torkoal (tortoise Pokemon)

• Tarasque (mythical dragon-tortoise-thing from Southern France)

Results are only viewable after voting.

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
My large female who is a a red foot is named Big Red & I recently gave her a middle name..."Godzilla!" She's been wild over this past summer and she's growing gigantic...however she's starting to slow down now that it's been getting chilly. Now for names...I'm still struggling to come up with names myself for my 2 baby torts. I'm waiting for the personality to come out or unless something finally strikes me that I really like :) Still debating! Good luck, I'm no good with names!

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
I have - George Washington (George), Baby Cakes, Esmeralda, Spike, Edgar Alan Poe (Poe), Eileen (Scuttles), Leopold Stotch Butters (Leopold), Pedro, Napoleon Bonaparte (Napoleon), Mia (Agent M), Pebble, Orange Julius Caesar (Julius), Rambo, Sebastian, Red Sonja (Sonja).

Those are the names I have right now lol. It normally takes me awhile to name my animals, I like to wait until I see their personality more or something that helps me find a good name for them. I also just like giving hilarious ridiculous names.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I used Julio on my Columbian RF because we have a Columbian friend, who is also bald and round. The baby became Hercules after he lifted a small sleep box up in the air and scaled a nine inch wall! The new female is "SHELLY" because I didn't tell my wife that every other tortoise is named Shelly or Sheldon. She will soon get a new name. we believe she is of Caribbean stock so maybe something Creole or Spanish again. Just watch your tortoise and a name will pop up.

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
My large female who is a a red foot is named Big Red & I recently gave her a middle name..."Godzilla!" She's been wild over this past summer and she's growing gigantic...however she's starting to slow down now that it's been getting chilly. Now for names...I'm still struggling to come up with names myself for my 2 baby torts. I'm waiting for the personality to come out or unless something finally strikes me that I really like :) Still debating! Good luck, I'm no good with names!
Well....I named mine yesterday lol! Due to my one cherry head with such a red nose, I had to...Rudolph (Rudy) & the other one is Blitzen :)

Prairie Mom

This ones for you Easy E, settle fown Master P, and LL cool J we must share now...lol
Oh! You beat me with "Master P!" Well done!!! We'd thought of Ez E and LL Cool J too. I think when ever little LL Cool J does something naughty, we should yell "James!," like when Mom yells at you and includes your middle name:) My husband votes for Flava Flav too. See!, there's just a little special somethin' about rappers from the late 80's/early 90's that make for hilarious pet names. I'd die to hear those names called from the Vet's office waiting room!!!

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Oh! You beat me with "Master P!" Well done!!! We'd thought of Ez E and LL Cool J too. I think when ever little LL Cool J does something naughty, we should yell "James!," like when Mom yells at you and includes your middle name:) My husband votes for Flava Flav too. See!, there's just a little special somethin' about rappers from the late 80's/early 90's that make for hilarious pet names. I'd die to hear those names called from the Vet's office waiting room!!!
Lol man Flava Flav is the one I just couldn't remember his name...