GOOD MORNING TORTOISE COMMUNITY

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Top O' the afternoon now here. Biggens looking great as always. Say Greg you ready for the cold spell that's gonna hit next week. It even shows you guys dipping down to cooler temps. The tankers I'm sure get tough woo in the barn. I'd imagine carrots and the guide stick should be ready to use :)

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Top O' the afternoon now here. Biggens looking great as always. Say Greg you ready for the cold spell that's gonna hit next week. It even shows you guys dipping down to cooler temps. The tankers I'm sure get tough woo in the barn. I'd imagine carrots and the guide stick should be ready to use :)

~ Thank you sir, we have had to heard up the "BIGGIN'S" ( as your mom calls them) twice so far. Anything below 60f we secure them and control the ambient temperatures. Looks like this weekend is on the line, could go either way!

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Yeah same here except the sulcatas and native boxies. Everyone goes in when it's low 60s. But the thunderchunk leggers I'd imagine it takes a while to round them up. Do they ever get stubborn and stay in a corner outside when it gets cool?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Yeah same here except the sulcatas and native boxies. Everyone goes in when it's low 60s. But the thunderchunk leggers I'd imagine it takes a while to round them up. Do they ever get stubborn and stay in a corner outside when it gets cool?

~ We will not let that happen. If a female is showing distinctive signs of laying eggs that evening we will leave her out until she is finished and then bring her inside!