Giant 30 Lb Sri Lankan Star found This week!!!

kingsley

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
This animal should have beeen returnrd to the exact area it was found last week. that being said two more pics of the plastron that I requested was sent to me yeaterday. I am suspecting that it is still accessible. and it is being monitored. The last Sri Lankan stars exported was in 1998 , and I was instrumental in the process. Prior to that it was back in the 80s.

seanang168

10 Year Member!
OMG so big. I would think that mine is a Indian Star so shouldnt get so big

G-stars

5 Year Member
Southern California
This animal should have beeen returnrd to the exact area it was found last week. that being said two more pics of the plastron that I requested was sent to me yeaterday. I am suspecting that it is still accessible. and it is being monitored. The last Sri Lankan stars exported was in 1998 , and I was instrumental in the process. Prior to that it was back in the 80s.

Any further information regarding this outstanding specimen? I would love to know.

kingsley

10 Year Member!
Arizona
the specimen was released back to the wild a few weeks ago as it should be. I do not have any information on the DNA study yet.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Just too absolutely magnificent!!! Glad he was released and hope he survives to continue his awesomeness in his children and theirs.
I am definitely a biocentric human being. How I feel when seeing something like this convinces me.

seanang168

10 Year Member!
Wow! That is beyond words. Just incredible. So question, what's the future hold for this animal? Will IT be released or kept at a facility and tested? Just excellent.
Is the song "More than Words" playing in your mind now?