GALLERY "SERVER ERROR" ON UPLOAD

Russianuncletwo

5 Year Member
I've been trying for weeks to upload a new photo to a new album but repeatedly get a 'server error; try later' type of message. I've tried Windows and Mac, daytime & late night. Could it be my photo? Any typical glitches w/high or low res., square as oppose to rectangular images, etc.?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Have just posted a pic of snow to see if it works. Would somebody be kind enough to confirm receipt.

Thank you.

Attachments

• snoww.jpg
    snoww.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 11

DevilDog5mom7

Arizona
I could upload pictures but could not put picture in a new album. That is today, 11.24.15. Just passing it on.

waretrop

5 Year Member
NE Pa. Zone 5
I am having this problem also. I notified Josh in 2 ways and got no reply....is he out there???

waretrop

5 Year Member
NE Pa. Zone 5
There are some people who have joined after me and they have added pictures to our gallery... Doesn't seem fair. I am sure it is just a simple checking of a little box by the owner.....to allow "all" or "each" to be able to add pictures.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Ive been having this problem for a long time now. I used to easily upload my photos to the Gallery, but all of a sudden the error started occurring. I didnt change a thing, and can still add photos into my posts, but not the gallery. :-(

crabby-J

Michigan
Is there any admins out there that can fix the error? seems unfair that only certain people can share pictures and others cannot?