Free male sullie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmytort

5 Year Member
I know this isn't the right place to post it but I have a male sullie I wanna give to a better home. He is about 30 pounds give or take, well maybe 40 haha. Let me know if you want him via pm or response, will not ship since he is free. I have to focus on my own little guy since he is sick.

TaraDodrill

5 Year Member
Tim,
I would love to offer him a home, I have plenty of space. Where are you located?

TaraDodrill

5 Year Member
Too far from Ohio for a weekend drive. Hope Tim finds a loving forever home for the Sullie soon.

jkingler

5 Year Member
If I could accomodate, I'd be happy to, but since I can't, I'll just post to bump the thread for you. Best of luck to you, your little one, and you're not-so-little one, too.

Germy

5 Year Member
I would love to have him. I am searching high and low for an adoptable tortoise. If I pay shipping and throw you a few for your trouble, I'd take him today. Let me know

ckromulus

5 Year Member
Timmytort said:
I know this isn't the right place to post it but I have a male sullie I wanna give to a better home. He is about 30 pounds give or take, well maybe 40 haha. Let me know if you want him via pm or response, will not ship since he is free. I have to focus on my own little guy since he is sick.

If for whatever reason Germy doesn't wind up taking him I too would be willling to pay for shipping plus your troubles...I am in central florida. I would take him as soon as he was ready to go. Again, that is IF Germy doesn't wind up taking him. Thanks

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Do tell.. who got lucky!?!?
i hope your little guy that is sick gets better.. are we talking tortoise or human?

Status
Not open for further replies.