Freddy dug in

ReddyFreddy

5 Year Member
Do you have dirt under there? If you put dirt under the substrate, then you'll REALLY see some crazy digging!

Yes it`s garden soil with a top layer of cyprus mulch. I had to pull the poor guy out cause he started freaking out...maybe a nightmare? Anyway, now he`s back at his feed bowl for leftovers lol.

GingerLove

5 Year Member
Yes it`s garden soil with a top layer of cyprus mulch. I had to pull the poor guy out cause he started freaking out...maybe a nightmare? Anyway, now he`s back at his feed bowl for leftovers lol.

Sometimes Ginger freaks out because she gets dirt in her eye after she digs.

GingerLove

5 Year Member
When he came out one of his eyes was closed, after some petting he calmed down and now both eyes are open.

If I were you, I would dip my finger in some water and gently wipe it over his eye when you take him out. I think he probably has dirt in his eye. That's what I do with Ginger. Then I take my dry finger and wipe off the water, clearing out the dirt. She doesn't like it much but it clears out the dirt really quick.

ReddyFreddy

5 Year Member
He looks beautiful to me! :) No weird slope that I see. The only thing I see is maybe just a teensy-weensy little bit of pyramiding. Easily fixed with the proper lighting and UV. He's a cutie! A lot smaller than I thought he was!

I`ll be sure to pass on the compliment :)