Found Tortoise in Palestine/Corsicana area TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
I had a tortoise dropped off to me yesterday that was found in the area of Palestine and Corsicana area. PM or Email me if you lost a tortoise in this area within the last few days of 6-5-2013 or so when this tortoise was found.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Nothing? This tortoise was definitely in top notch care. Anyone have recommendations for searching? I've looked on craigslist, pet finders, and called vets within that area.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I would say post your own ad on CL. Keep it vague but maybe the lost owner is just scoutings ads too instead of posting his own. ??
Past that I don't know what to do either.

Heather
Sent from my Android TFO app

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Team Gomberg said:
I would say post your own ad on CL. Keep it vague but maybe the lost owner is just scoutings ads too instead of posting his own. ??
Past that I don't know what to do either.

Heather
Sent from my Android TFO app

Yeah I thought about that. But you get sooooo many pros at conning that can easily fill in the gaps. Even with requiring a photo or very detailed description. It just really takes a lot of work combing through "I just want a free tortoise" emails. But your right I should do it anyways.

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
Hmmm...was it found in a neighborhood or out in the boonies? There's not a lot going on out there so it's likely that the owners may not have access to the internet depending on where they live. Maybe call the local newspaper (http://palestineherald.com/) and see if you can list a free ad looking for the owner??? It's a long shot but might be worth it.

Vickie

5 Year Member
Do you have a local humane society? Maybe they have called them? Just a thought. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.