Finished Red Foot & Yellow Foot Outside Habitat

spaceclown

5 Year Member
Here are some pics of my new outside Enclosure. I did make some final adjustment to the water area. I will be adding a lot more plants for shade. Those landscaping bricks are expensive. The bricks and the hide box is glued down and together using Landscaping Glue.IMG_4920.JPG IMG_4919.JPG IMG_4953.JPG IMG_4966.JPG IMG_4964.JPG

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Whoa. My torts would like to schedule a play date!

kameya

10 Year Member!
Orange County, California
Great outdoor setup...and love the water fountain... ^_^

How big are your tortoise? On the cautious side, I would move the hide away from the stone fence, as the larger tortoise might use it as a stepping stone to get out of the enclosure.

newCH

5 Year Member
So.FL
Great enclosure. Good video !!!

voodoochild

10 Year Member!
Tampa FL
What's your YouTube channel? Do you have other tort/reptile vids?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Very nice start. Will love seeing it as it matures. I do not think folks realize the time and money that go into our enclosures. Could you tell us size, how much time and money you have invested at this point please.

spaceclown

5 Year Member
It's about 17ft by 20ft. I spent at least 500 bucks on the Landscaping bricks from Lowes. The fountain was about $150. Not including the pump that cost $60 from Lowes. The first plants were moved from the other enclosure so I didn't add to many new ones maybe $40 bucks worth. The peat moss ran about $100 from Lowes. I did drop another $200 today at WalMart & Home Depot for plants. Here is another video.