Female Russian Tortoise Free to Good Home in Chicago

Monica Sigg

Hi

My boyfriend surprised me about a year ago with a Russian Tortoise (approx. 5 yrs old now). As thoughtful as the gift was, I've realized that I don't have the space and am not home enough to keep her. I'm looking for someone to rehome her and will include her home and all accessories. I just ask that she goes to someone that will be able to take good care of her. Please respond if interested and I will try to answer any questions.

yillt

Hi

My boyfriend surprised me about a year ago with a Russian Tortoise (approx. 5 yrs old now). As thoughtful as the gift was, I've realized that I don't have the space and am not home enough to keep her. I'm looking for someone to rehome her and will include her home and all accessories. I just ask that she goes to someone that will be able to take good care of her. Please respond if interested and I will try to answer any questions.
Hi. It might be useful if we know where you live. It's so sad having to give back your tort, best wishes to you both.

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Texas/Cal.
Hope you can find someone locally. If not, you can overnight her to Southern Cal. :)

Sophie Micinski

Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
I'd love to see more matured torts, I've only met a few but I want to be more ready for when my babies get big!

Darrell1738

Hi

Hello! If you still have her, I am very interested. I live in Kentucky, and could drive to Chicago to come get Her! I am a new member to this forum, but not a new member to turtles/ and a few torts. (Russians I actually know a whole lot about!) anyway, I would build her a cage just like my little Mahoney (sulcata)! Thanks!