1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

female indian star

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by rhachic, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhachic

rhachic New Member 5 Year Member

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    Guaranteed female 12 year old Indian Star tortoise. 860grams 6" long plastron. I am moving out of the country this summer and want her to go to a good home. $2,000 obo picked up only. I am willing to meet to deliver but because of the fact that I am flying out 6/12 it will have to be before then and somewhere I will be able to get to. I accept Paypal and have references if needed. She is in great health and feeds on Mazuri, carrots, kale, bok choy, dandelion, mulberry leaves, clover, and squash with treats of berries and small apple cuts. She is personable and not afraid of people. I was hoping to breed her but the country i'm moving to won't let me bring her. So I will stress that a GOOD home takes priority. Interested parties please provide your chelonian care experience for me along with your offer and availability.

Attached Files: