Feedback

George Hassard

Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Birmingham, Alabama.
So I made flash an indoor teraium he was in a tank for about 9 months and he seemed miserable so I made him this ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1489955141.892078.jpg
Please give feed back

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Looks nice. I would add onto that little upper portion to give more room. An adult Russian should have a minimum of 4x8 unless this is just a nightly enclosure of for a short winter. I would not use those coil bulbs, they have been know to cause eye problems. Also what are your temps? I don't see a real basking spot reaching 95-100 which they have to have to digest their food properly. Not sure what the tiny dish is for, but it's too small. He needs a clay saucer for water big enough he can get into and the amount of food he should be fed wouldn't fit in the tiny dish. Is there any humidity? Or night heat?

George Hassard

Today is my birthday!
Birmingham, Alabama.
And the food is in the dark corner I promise he is well fed he goes through 4 heads a week and i feed him sweet peppers and tomatoes on occasion and cut up room temp carrots and cellety he is moderatly active and loves basking he goes upstairs I definitely see how he needs the upstairs now thanks

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
And the food is in the dark corner I promise he is well fed he goes through 4 heads a week and i feed him sweet peppers and tomatoes on occasion and cut up room temp carrots and cellety he is moderatly active and loves basking he goes upstairs I definitely see how he needs the upstairs now thanks
George, that's a lot of stuff you shouldn't be feeding a Russian.
have you been to the Russian care section and viewed the foods list?